- The disease’s name is named after bacteria.Its another word to mean bacteria.
- strep throat is INFECTIOUS and that means that it can be spread from person to person.
- Symptoms of strep throat are throat pain,trouble swallowing,redness,swollen tonsils and sometimes white patches or streaks.
- Some things that cause Strep throat is bacteria known as Streptococcuspyogenes, also known as group A streptococcus.
You can get Strep throat at the ages of 5-15 regularly and you can get it from anyone who has it even if you're perfectly healthy in any part of the world and during any season.
The preventions to Strep throat are washing your hands,covering your mouth when you sneeze and cough you can treat and cure Strep throat by rest and medication for example:
- Penicillin=This drug may be given by injection in some cases — such as if you have a young child who is having a hard time swallowing
- Amoxicillin=This drug is in the same family as penicillin, but is often a preferred option for children because it tastes better and is available as a chewable tablet.
Strep throat will start out as swelling and a roughness in your throat and then soon it will get harder to swallow and white lines will appear and soon the swelling to the throat to where it can become harder and harder to breath.
- It takes a full day to develope
- It comes with flu
- Its very dangerous if its not treated