Pablo Picasso was one of the most dominant and influential artist of the twentieth century. He was singular in the art world. Not only did he manage to become universally famous in his own lifetime, he was the first artist to successfully use mass media to build his name and business empire.
BIRTH DATE: October 25,1881
Hometown/ Place of Birth
Facts about his childhood:
- He was a poor student.
- He was a bad student, drew in his notebook instead of doing his classwork.
- Picasso displayed a great talent for drawing at a very young age.
Date / Year he began his career:
By 1894 his career as a painter can be said to begun.
Event that made him FAMOUS!
The First Unity in 1896 was a large structure that shows his sister, Lola. In the same year at the age of 14, he painted a pictureof Aunt Pepa, a amazing and dramatic portrait.
Map of the city he began his career.
He grew up in the same city and country were he became famous at 14 years old.
5 Important fact's about Pablo Picasso career:
- HIS REAL NAME WAS PABLO RUIZ.
- HE FINISHED HIS FIRST PAINTING AT AGE 9.
- THERE ARE RUMORS THAT PICASSO WAS ... LEFT-HANDED.
- ANOTHER RUMOR: PICASSO STOLE THE MONA LISA.
- HE WASN'T JUST A PAINTER.
3 Favorite Paintings
- He inspired a whole movement into Cubism.
- He revolutionized art in a sense.
- He started out creating the realistic art that you may consider 'real art'.
I choose these three paintings out of all the other paintings is simply because they were awesome and different pictures of nudity. I have never seen such nude pictures of art. The nude pictures don't look disrespectful of women they just look very unique that someone in his time drew such pictures of this kind.