4. Digital Literacy
You can communicate with others, just do it respectfully and use correct spelling and grammar.
- Some people might misinterpret something you say or post.
- On social media you should use things like emojis or emotes to express your feelings.
5. digital Etiquette
Etiquette- the customary code of polite behavior in society or among members of a particular profession or group, or how you should treat people on the internet and even in real life.
- Be nice to one another on the internet.
- Like the Golden Rule (treat others like how you want to be treated)
6. Digital Law(s)
Like the other ones I've covered (1-5) ALL combined to make Digital Laws or obeying all the rules of the internet.
- Don't tell strangers your full name, credit/ debt card numbers, address(es), anything of the like.
- Some people abuse the privilege of online access in social media, online gaming, chat-rooms etc. to lure children, teens or young adults to get personal information.