Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S.
-Sera Greco & Meredith Pyrich
- Graduated from Lowell High School and is a member of the Lowell Forensic Society.
- Received a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Laws from Harvard Law School.
- From 1980 to 1994, Breyer was a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit from 1990 to 1994.
- Served as a law clerk to Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg during the 1964 term.
- An assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force in 1973.
- A lecturer, assistant professor and law professor at Harvard Law School starting in 1967 and taught until 1994.
- In favor of abortion rights.
- Pragmatic and liberal and believes in the Living Constitution.
- Illinois V. Lidster
- Eldred V. Ashcroft