God of Music and commerce
A.K.A The messenger god
- About: I am the Son of Zeus and brother of twins Apollo and Artemis.
- Nicknames: Mercury (by the Roman people)
- Works in: My daily job is to deliver messages. I mainly am asked upon my father. Also, as a Messenger God, I guide dead souls into the Underworld.
- Lives in: The Sky
- Born in: Mount Cyllene in Arcadia
- In A Relationship: with too many to count ;)
- Names of "ex-gf's": Aglaurus, an Athenian princess
Antianeira, Malian princess
Apemosyne, Cretan princess
Aphrodite, Greek Goddess of love, raw sexuality and fertility.
Carmentus, Arcadian nymph
Chione, Phocian princess
Dryope, Arcadian nymph
Herse, Athenian princess
Pandrosus, Athenian princess
Persephone, Queen of the Underworld
A Sicilian nymph who bore Hermes, Daphnis
I was a genius out of the womb, my father, Zeus, always said... These are pics of my newest inventions, Letters, Numbers and Music. Soon to be available around you...
Is this child mocking my abilities? You're all just mad I can fly.
Some of the things I see as I fly through the sky...
My son, Pan. He's a Satyr
The beast I slayed to protect the people-Argus Panoptes