5 Points To Consider While Preparing SEO Strategy!!
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is constantly changing.In 2014 alone, there have been 13 updates to Google’s Algorithm (source: MOZ). Therefore, it’s very essential for a business to have relevant SEO strategy. Following are some variables that should be kept in mind:
- Google’s “Penguin Algorithm” is a major taskmaster improving user experience on the Search Engines. In fact, Google has decided to continuously “optimise” the Penguin Algorithm as it goes. This means avoiding spammy links still remains at the top of SEO strategies. Unless quantity is replaced with quality activities, websites will experience demotion in the rankings.
- More focused social media strategy is the talk of the hour. Social media has added a new cap in its kitty by being a customer- service channel apart from marketing platform. Your social audience expects your brand to engage with them on a more personal level. So, use it or lose visibility in the search results.
- Creating and optimizing sites for mobile traffic is the new success “mantra”. Google is now adding a “mobile-friendly” notation next to mobile responsive sites. And, the impact of “Mobilegeddon”, the mobile-friendly update only indicates that if your website is not responsive, your will lose search traffic.
- Attracting traffic is as important as retaining traffic and content marketing is a step towards it. By offering relevant and valuable content can greatly enhance and change consumer behaviour. A good website content is one that provides information that makes your buyers more intelligent.
- Lastly, focus on users not search engines. If you can impress your users, Google will automatically reward you with good rankings. The core of all “refreshes” and “updates” is offering the best possible results for the searched items. If your SEO strategies can provide an excellent user experience, your website is already a “hero” in Google’s view. Concentrate your strategies around users and you won’t have to worry about blows from Google updates.
Well, these things are easier said than done. To know more about the different ways you could make your SEO strategies as effective as possible, research is imperative. With updates making a beeline, it’s difficult to sustain rankings and more so, when you do not know the right spot to hit. The above points can be effective while preparing strategies for local SEO in UK.