Read this to find out some awesome solutions:)
There are a few steps that you can take to restore your computer to its former glory.
1. Check if your computer has wireless connection.
2. Check if your computer is plugged into the wall.
3. Check if your computer is fully charged.
4. Download a anti-virus software onto your computer
5. Check if your computer is up to date on updates.
6. Finally, don't download anything form an unreliable source.
If all this is right, then, umm... i don't know what to tell you.