1. Cell definition- The basic unit of all living things except viruses.
2. The main structural differences between plant and animal cells lie in a few additional structures found in plant cells.
4. Muscles- are the only tissue in the body that has the ability to contract and therefore move the other parts of the body.
Bones- provide a framework for the attachment of muscles and other tissues.
Blood- It supplies essential nutrients to cells, such as amino acids, fatty acids, and glucose.
5. All organisms contain one or more cells which are capable of carrying on the life activities needed by the organism. This idea is often referred to as the cell theory.
6. Digestion is the breakdown of food into small molecules, which are then absorbed into the body. Food passes through a long tube inside the body known as the alimentary canal or the gastrointestinal tract circulatory system in the delivery of oxygen, nutrient molecules, and hormones and the removal of carbon dioxide, ammonia and other metabolic wastes.The primary function of the respiratory system is to supply the blood with oxygen in order for the blood to deliver oxygen to all parts of the body.
8. The Paramecium looks weird like the hairs around it and the other colors on it and why it has the holes showing on the outside.