How to make the Jamaican Rose Cocktail
A Red Rose is a flower that signifies love, romance, and passion. Although giving this to your significant other may work most of the time, it fails to impress otherwise; this is when you can charm them with a Jamaican Rose. A beautiful blend of impeccable Pinky Vodka with some Passoa, Rose Water, and Hibiscus Juice, this concoction is the ideal drink for romantic occasions.
This delightful cocktail is a fusion of many flavors; while the Pinky Vodka gives the drink a sweet fragrance, the Hibiscus Juice gives it a flowery flavor; Passion Fruit gives this drink a tangy tinge. Served in a Martini Glass, this drink looks just like your significant other – drop-dead gorgeous.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Martini Glass.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and fill it with 3 to 4 ice cubes.
- Pour the mentioned measures of Pinky Vodka, Rose Water, Passoa, and Hibiscus drink in the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously, until the mix becomes chilled and gets a reddish hue.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Garnish the mix with mint leaves, Rose petals, a lemon wedge and a raspberry flower.
- 1 1/2 parts Pinky Vodka
- 1 part Passoa (Passion fruit liqueur)
- 1/4 part Rose water
- 3 parts Hibiscus drink
- 3 freshly squeezed Lemon wedges