How To Create Your Personal Brand Vision
Welcome to the first chapter on how to build your personal brand!
If you’ve made it this far you’re likely interested in creating and building up your personal brand so you can do one (or more than one) of the following:
- Find a better job so you can earn more money and be happy to go to work every day
- Win more clients for your company to increase sales and increase your earnings
- Land better clients for your company to make your company more efficient
- Grow your professional network so you open more professional opportunities
- Build online communities to further increase professional opportunities
- Lay the foundation for future success; however you define it
Your personal brand is what separates you from everyone else in the world.
The first step to creating your personal brand is to organize your thoughts and create your personal brand vision. This is the way you want yourself to be perceived by others and also how you want to live your professional and personal life.
To be the best in public relations while having fun, kicking @#$, and always pushing the envelope for employees, clients and myself. To use communications to make the world a better place.
In this chapter, we’ll take you through the steps to create your brand vision.