California By Eran
- On my website you can look at amazing things to do in California.
- On my website there's a description of popular attractions, physical feature's, Restaurants/foods, and a historical landmark
- It is 2316 miles from Atlanta,Georgia to Sacramento, California in a car.
- It is 34 hours to get to Sacramento in a car.
- The average temperature in April is 63F high and is 49F low.
- You want to wear a t-shirt, shorts, and a jacket.
- Fisherman's Wharf is located in San Francisco.
- You can go on land tours and water tours.
- Some activity's you can do is you can go bus tours and go-karts
- You can go on a sunset cruise at Pier 43 and you can also go to comedy clubs, watch street performers, and you can eat seafood.
- Death Valley is located at the bottom of California.
- Scientists have recorded twelve days over 120F. Some people go but it is very hot and only desert animals live there.
- You can walk around the desert where there are mountains.
- You can see the beautiful landscape of Death Valley.
World Of Color
- World of Color is located in Anaheim.
- It is Disney land in Florida but way better.
- There are roller coasters.
- You can watch images of characters come to life on a veil of mist, while water forms fanciful shapes in time to memorable music.
Bob's steak and chop house
- Bob's Steak and Chop House is located in San Francisco.
- They serve chops, steaks, and seafood.
- It is a fancy dinner place.