Guess the ish pictures here...
And add your drawings to play the game with your friends from across the world!
How to contribute to the Ish Drawing game:
- Take photos of your student's drawings that you want to post. (I tried using the iPad to take pictures of the drawings and I could post right from the iPad on the Tackk. I just Googled-- Tackk. There isn't an app for the iPad that I could find. I bet an iPhone would work too. Create your Tackk first which is probably easiest from a desktop or laptop.)
- Create a tackk for your class. Choose the Tackk Stream.You don't have to sign up to contribute but your tackk will only last for a week unless you keep working on it.
- Title your tackk Ish Drawings and add your location as part of the title. For instance I will title mine, Ish Drawings Flin Flon
- Use the tag, ish drawings in the tackkboard section. This directs it to all of our tackks. You can get to this section on the right hand side under options. The options is the fourth button over.
- There will be an Explore Tackks button on the top left side to search for all the tackks tagged, ish drawings for you to comment on.
- My experience is that if you want individual comments for each photo then you have to publish after each drawing that you post. Another option would be to number the photos and then in the one comment box we could list what we thought the 1. photo is and the 2. photo is etc.
- I also thought it would be fun to post a map of where you are from on the tackk. The map option is in the tab under your post so it's super easy to do.
- I hope I have included all the info. Please let me know if I missed a step or if something doesn't work out. I know there are other options but this seemed the simplest way. This is my first try with Tackk as well so I am by no means and expert.
Here's a Tackk Tutorial!