WE ARE HIRING FRESH ENTRY LEVEL F1/CPT/OPT GRADUATES FOR TRAINING WITH PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY AT NEW JERSEY
Global-tech-services is an Information Technology (IT) Product and Services Company headquartered at Jersey City, NJ. We're a public company and carry 14 in-house projects for our direct clients and rendering services to Fortune 100 customers Worldwide. We are currently hiring fresh graduates and experienced IT professionals Valid CPT/OPT/F1 or a valid work Status) for our ONSITE training with placement opportunity on various technologies offered by our dedicated full time trainer
Technologies we offer Training in :-
Timings :-( Monday to Friday - Morning 9 to Evening 5)
Why only global-tech-services?
• Well Experienced Online Faculty (Training and Development).
• Focus on Key Tools and Technologies required for job placement.
• Duration: 4 - 6 Weeks (Depends on Students Prior Background).
• Exclusive Instructor Guided Lab Sessions.
• Samples/Projects for all Technologies and Tools.
• Assistance all the time for questions and issues.
• Guidance with Resume and Interview Preparation.
• Real-time Projects
• We are E-verified
• Free H1b Sponsorship
• 100% Placement assured
• Aggressive and dedicated marketing team will help in resume marketing for individual Prospect.
• Experienced real time faculty with excellent exposure over technology.
Criteria for qualified candidates:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in CS/IT, MBA, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
• GC/Citizen, Valid CPT/OPT/F1 or a valid work Status
• Should be open for initial relocation Nationwide on Client project
• Should be available to get trained at New Jersey.
Interested Individuals may forward their updated resume to
A student is eligible for OPT for each level of study. Thus, for instance, a student can do OPT for his or her undergraduate degree (if done in the United States) and then again for his or her graduate degree (if done in the United States). A student can get an Associates degree, do a year of OPT, then transfer and get a Bachelors Degree, do a year of OPT, and so on.. for Master's Degree's and Doctorates. As long as students are going "up the educational ladder" Forgoing OPT at the undergraduate level does not give students any extra OPT time at the graduate level (the only exception is the case of the STEM extension, which can only be used once in a person's lifetime).
A student who acquires two masters level degrees can use a total of 12 months of OPT across the two degrees. Thus, a student who, say, completes a masters program in social sciences but anticipates getting an MBA and possibly doing an OPT after that, should choose an OPT duration for after the first masters program that is short enough to give enough time for doing an OPT after the MBA .