1. Be concise and to the point: Do not make an e-mail longer than it needs to be, people will not read or reply to your email if it is too long.
2. Use proper spelling, grammar & punctuation: Using good spelling, grammar and punctuation is important because improper spelling, grammar and punctuation gives you a bad impression to whoever you are talking to.
3. Answer swiftly: If you dont text back right away then the person you are talking to might think that you didn’t get the email and send you another and then you have got a ton of messages in your inbox.
4. Avoid long sentences: Try to keep your sentences to a maximum of 16 words. If someone receives an email that is about two paragraphs long, then they probably won’t attempt to read it.
5. Do not write in ALL CAPITALS: If you send an email in all caps then the person you are talking to might consider that a threat and you might get an unwanted response.