How to Make a Budget
By: Ellie Moore
1.) Make a list of everything you spend for a couple of weeks.
- Food, clothes, and gas money
2.) For the same time period, record everything you earn and it's source.
- My money comes from my job at the clydesdale farm i work at, from my other job at my farm that i live on, and also from selling my square bales. I probably make about 350-400 bucks every two weeks.
3.) Now that you have recorded, analyze it.
- I make good financial choices and i save up my money very well. I probably, however, shouldn't spend as much money on food as i do. I spend maybe about 115 bucks on food in two weeks.
4.) It is a good idea to have a little extra for hard times.
- Yes that is a very good idea because everyone needs to save their money. You should always take a little away from your paycheck and save it in an account or in a drawer somewhere for when you are really going to need it for an emergency.
5.) Monitor your spending.
- I think i save my money very well. I could always save more and not spend as much, but overall i think i do a good job.