Happy Birthday Coach Rumsey!
Varsity Volleyball Tournament in Krueger Field House. Lake plays at 1:15, 3:45 & 6:15 Go Falcons!
Grant and his cowriter and wife Denise Wilbur suggested seven ways to question your questions. These include identifying the hard-to-understand but vital connections of ideas; posing a question more generally about concepts such as friendship, war, ecosystems, and so on; and familiarizing yourself with the most commonly misunderstood aspects of the subjects you teach and building your questions around them. Getting the questions right takes discipline, skill, and artfulness, they write. But it's well worth the effort to ensure that students tackle important, intriguing, and revealing questions—the kind that will help humankind survive and thrive. - September issue of Educational Leadership
CCISD Required Training - complete by Sept. 18th
The CCISD Mandatory Staff Development eCourse is located in the Eduphoria eCourse titled “CCISD Mandatory Staff Development 15-16”:
- Go to https://eduphoria.ccisd.net/ Find the eCourse titled “Clear Creek ISD Mandatory Staff Development 15-16”. All staff should be automatically enrolled in the course. If for some reason you are not enrolled, go to the following link to enroll: https://eduphoria.ccisd.net/wshop/default.aspx?cid=22586
- Access the eCourse by clicking on “My Portfolio” in the left column. Select the eCourse CCISD Mandatory Staff Development 15-16” from the list of courses in the middle column, not the globe icon found on the right. Click on the “Course Content” tab to begin, it is at the top. Click “View” to access the content in each chapter. Navigation through the course must be done using the blue arrows. All verification questions must be completed following review of the content.
- 3 hours of credit will be automatically awarded once the training and all verification questions have been successfully completed, credit has been requested, and survey completed
- For additional directions on how to complete Mandatory Staff Development eCourse go to: http://tinyurl.com/mandatorystaffdev
- Please note that “Accessing the Job Description” may not work when using a computer that is not on the district network. All training must be completed by September 18, 2015