It controls bodily process by eletrical impulases through the nervous
Parts of this system is:
All the Nervous
5 Intersting Facts:
- There are more nerve cells in the human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.
- A newborn baby's brain grows almost 3 times during the course of its first year.
- As we get older, the brain loses almost one gram per year.
-The left side of human brain controls the right side of the body and the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body.
- The total surface area of the human brain is about 25, 000 square cm.
helps to maintain homeostasis:
-The nervous system helps maintain homeostasis by sending chemical messages to the brain that tell the status of pain.
Helps Maintain the homeostasis:
The nervous system maintains homeostasis by sending electrochemical signals throughout the body
The Disease is:
- epilepsy,multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and alzheimer's diseases