A practicing R.N. since October 2013 and massage therapist for 14 years. Experienced in front office management, patient scheduling, telephone triage, billing and record keeping. Excel in patient care and communication skills from years of experience in chiropractic care, massage therapy and as a veterinary technician. Strengths are teamwork and reliability.
Harvest Health and Rehab | Charleston, SC May 2014-present Full Time Nurse in Rehab and Long Term Living
- Acute care that includes: Assessment of patients,PICC, Peg, wound, colostomy,
Tracheotomy care, supra-pubic/Foley/straight catheters, I.V. and blood draws.
- Palliative and end of life care.
- Staff nurse caring for up to 22 patients.
- Proficient in all documentation/record maintenance/paperwork to ensure accuracy and patient confidentiality.
- Possess special sensitivity to meeting different needs in varied situations.
Physicians’ Eye Surgery Center | Charleston, SC Oct. 2013-May 2014
PRN Nurse in Ambulatory Eye Surgery Center
- Pre-op and Post-op care of patients
Provant Health Solutions Oct. 2013-Oct. 2014
- Flu and Health Clinics
USC Upstate | Spartanburg, SC 2014-2015
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Trident Technical College | Charleston, SC May 2013
Associate in Applied Science: Nursing
Member of Student Nurses Association
- Scholarship recipient
Greenville Technical College | Greenville, SC
Certificate in Massage Therapy August 2001
Harvest Health and Rehab | Charleston, SC May 2014-Present
Full Time RN
Kiawah Island Resort | Kiawah Island, SC May 2008-Present
Part Time Licensed Massage Therapist
East Cooper Hospital | Mount Pleasant, SC June 2014-September 2014
- Volunteer in ante partum, postpartum, nursery, and breast
Camp Rise Above | Charleston, SC July 2014
- Camp nurse for two days for children with brain tumors
Basic Life Support for health care providers May 2015
(c) Leaf www.fotosearch.com