courtesy of Pinterest
Digital citizenship tips:
- Anything you post online can be viewed by your friends, family, teachers, colleagues And strangers
- Once you post it you can't take it back
- Friend only people you know
- Never give your personal information such as phone numbers, address, school name, photos..etc.
- Tell your parents or a trusted adult if something makes you worried or uncomfortable
Search Engine Tips
- Think first about what you want to find on the Internet
- Explore your search options. Don't always pick the first site.
- Not everything on the Internet is true. Check before you believe.