What is it?
- My project is a remote-controlled skateboard I made which is controlled by a program called open pilot
- I made something that does It goes forward and steers right and left.
Why did you make it?
- I made it because I've always been into electronics and skateboarding so I kind of just mashed them together
What challenges did you face?
- I had a really hard time with getting the motor attached to the wheel because I had to 3-D print a custom adapter and then glue it in.
- Moving through the project, I found that using the receiver and flight control board was easier than I thought.
What did you like/dislike about the project?
- I really liked that it worked and can turn and use a throttle.
- I didn't like how slow it was.
What would you do differently?
- If I did this again, I would be more patient so I didn't make as many mistakes.