Animal Adaptation Project
Created by Nancy Minicozzi as an example for students
- Have your animal facts ready.
- Find an image of your animal to use as the base image for your ThingLink. Be sure you have the source information saved so you can cite it.
- Have a link to a live Google map OR a picture of a map showing where the animal lives.
- If you are able to find a short (3 minutes or less) video about your animal, you may include it.
- Log into ThingLink, add your image, and begin creating. Include at least two tags that give information about how the animal has adapted to its environment, a tag with the habitat map, a video (optional), and a tag with the citation information for your image. Give your ThingLink an appropriate title.
- When you are finished, submit your work by completing this Google form.