MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
You are a proven developer who has been seeking the right opportunity to combine your wicked skills with a leadership position in a start-up company. You constantly seek to understand trends and know how, why and when technology decisions should be implemented to drive both development and business initiatives. You care about your area of expertise - but also know what fits and is needed for the overall business as well.
We are excited to be in a place to bring on a key, new Senior Technology role on our team to help lead us to launch and beyond. We are seeking a passionate Mobile App Developer who is looking to combine both a hands-on mobile app and back end development role with the opportunity to guide and lead the core technology vision of the start-up company as a key stakeholder. The right candidate will enjoy making smart, timely decisions in a fast-paced start-up environment, while participating and leading timely communications with the team. Must have passion and care about your work, the team and our partnerships.
- Proven Experience Developing iOS/Android Apps (iOS 6.0+/Android Smartphone 2.3.3+)
- Experience building consumer facing web applications with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with NoSQL- Familiarity with .Net software development
- Familiarity with mobile app analytics services (Flurry, Localytics, etc.)
- Experience dealing with scaling issues
- Lead technology direction and serve as the go-to for technology decisions
- Add to/Build from some existing iOS beta App and Web Server
- Develop new code (features and functionality) in response to testing, customer feedback and business vision
- Implementing ad servering and ad networks
- Problem solving and initiative to make recommendations based on best practices
- Strong visual aesthetic and a design sensibility that favors simplicity
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated desire to learn new technologies and skill sets
- Demonstrated track record of completing large amounts of important work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Total team player that wants to contribute to something bigger than themselves
Based in Cleveland, Ohio, we are a nationally recognized, accelerator-backed start-up company launching a mobile app in the social gathering space. Our app has both B2B and B2C market opportunities that position us for growth and success. There is no typical day at Andtix as things change constantly. Generally, your objective will be to lead the development of our core products, feature enhancements and A/B tests guided by user data, and our overall product vision and your own creativity. You will work in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders within Andtix. Success in this role will be measured by the company’s ability to achieve its strategic objectives, your ability to play a serious role in that success and your fit within our core values.
THE NEXT STEPS
If this is you, we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Send resume along with any links to work relevant to this position to email@example.com.
THE FINE PRINT
Because team dynamic is so important to us, we have a strong preference that individuals applying for this position be located in Northeast Ohio (or at least within the Buckeye state). Individual applicants only...no tech/temp agencies please.