18th - 19th century
The Industrial Revolution represents a radical shift in how we make things, and also in how we live today! Think about the inventions that make travel and communication better in our world!
As you study this chapter, consider:
1. What conditions were necessary for industrialization to occur?
2. How did the spread of industrialization unfold around the world?
3. What were key products and machines to make things possible?
4. What social, economic, political, and familial changes occurred as a consequence of the Industrial Revolution?
5. What reforms from this era are a part of our daily life?