iOS Mobile App Developer
Tackk is looking for an incredibly talented iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing the limits of mobile technologies. This person will work with our team of engineers to design and build the next generation of Tackk's innovative mobile applications.
You must be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where your actions directly impact the business. Everyday is different and you are able to adapt and change quickly.
Traits We Seek:
- You can take a project & run with it.
- You can focus & consistently produce quality output in a fast-paced development cycle.
- You share a desire and appreciation that what you are building can change the social/product landscape in a meaningful way.
- You are always learning, but you bring iOS development experience and expertise to the role. You will be leading this initiative.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools sand optimization techniques.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- 2+ years mobile application development at the user interface and system levels.
- Ability to build custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
What You Will Get
You will get the opportunity to take on a early position at one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley backed by A-list investors. You'll be offered a competitive salary, complete autonomy, and 'first 10' employee equity upside.
On top of all that, you will work with a passionate, energetic and driven team who knows how to have fun while working hard.
Tackk is tech startup bringing simple back to the web. We overcome complicated technical challenges so our users don't have to. Tackk makes the worlds most simple content creation and conversation tools.
At Tackk, we care about our culture. A lot. We like to have fun and don't take ourselves too seriously. But culture is as much about how we work together, as it is about how we play together. We value simplicity, taking ownership, adaptability, generosity, impact and authenticity.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com and reference iOS Mobile Developer in the subject of the email. Please, no recruiters or recruitment agencies.
We have offices in Cleveland, OH and in the San Francisco Bay Area in CA. We are open to people working outside of these two areas but strongly prefer you are in one of these locations.