Curriculum and Innovation
Information Technology Services
Every learner is encouraged, supported, and challenged to achieve the highest levels of knowledge, skills, and character in a digital world.
How do we impact teacher and student learning?
(What are our big rocks?)
Content Integration - Updated TA TEKS
Innovative Teaching and Learning
- Additional technology tools in the classroom alone does not ensure that innovative teaching and learning will occur.
- Technology integration is something separate from the rest of curriculum.
- Technology is best used to create products only.
- Teachers must be an expert of all technology tools before they are made available to be used by students.
- Digital Citizenship comes natural to students.
- Developing teacher understanding of TA TEKS.
- Professional development and Equitable access.
Relationships and Collaboration
Tech Access with Embedded Professional Development
Stiles Middle School opened with a revised tech template and built in ongoing professional development systems to support the campus vision and increased access to technology. How can we learn from Stiles' journey to support Reed Elementary and future LISD campuses?
6th Grade Math Pilot/LMS
Tech Template Update and IMA
Dedicated to exploring, promoting and supporting the integration of curriculum, pedagogy, and technology in order to transform the way teachers teach and students learn.