Mr. Menna 2P7 History
My topic is: PLANES
- Worlds first airplane design to fly with an engine
- 25 horsepower
- Rebuilt and tested for years
World war 1 airplane
By the 1920's airplanes were becoming more and more popular as newer better working engines were made. 1925 FORD airplane seen above.
-Worlds first passenger plane was created in 1933
- Squad of training fighter planes made to train for battle.
- Pilots on average can fly a plane 6 times a week usually averaging somewhere in betweeen 30 to 40 hours of flight a week in fly time.
- Military cargo plane to carry heavy artillery. Also used for more regular based flights of carrying supplies for just about anything. The c-130 could even carry tanks.
-The C-130's design maximum gross weight is 155,000 pounds
- Cost 62 million
- 1969 larger passenger jets were made with safer .
- 92 to 128 passengers
- 1977 Forrest fire being fought with water and fire fighting chemicals from a plane as this one flys over the blaze
-Aerial firefighting is the use of aircraft and other aerial resources to combat wildfires. The types of aircraft used include fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters
- B2 bombers are some of the worlds most expensive aircraft. Almost impossible to track on radar with its design, this plane is de
- $737 million to buy a B2 bomber
- 1,010 km/h top speed
- The bomber has a crew of two and can drop up to eighty 500 lb (230 kg) guided bombs, or sixteen 2,400 lb nuclear bombes
F18 launches off the flight deck of an aircraft carrier. a Carrier is a Canadian air force boat designed to land and launch air force planes. Travels in closer to a target so the plains don't have to waist valuable gas flying greater distances, leaving more time for attack in the air. Carriers were made first in 2000