Types of Speeds
1. Define: to maintain the same speed over time
2. Example: a car drove at 45 miles per hour for 5 hours
3. comparison: a hair dryer stays the same speed.
1. Define: different speeds
2. Example: One car was going 45 miles per hour and another car was going 50 and another at 47 miles per hour.
3. Analogy: a chameleon changes color.
1. Definition: overall speed of many different speeds
2. Example: The average speed is 55 miles per hour
3. Analogy: the average minimum wage payment is $7.25 per hour
1. Definition: The speed something is going at a certain time
2. Example: the car was going 45 mph at 5:00
3.Analogy: the alarm clock goes off at 12 o'clock