Studying Tips to Earn an "A"
By: Sierra Courtney
1. Study in short sessions- Make sure to study for a little bit then go do something else, then come back to studying. It will help.
2. Make connections with your topic- Try to connect with your topic to get you to understand it better.
3. Organize the info in smaller groups- Put your info together and make small groups of them.
4. Chew gum to help you stay on task- It will help you stay on task and maybe be able to get answers right. But it doesnt work for everyone
5. Make mental images- Try to picture in your head what you are learning about.
6. Mnemonic Devices- techniques a person can use to help them improve their ability to remember something. Examples- FANBOY - For, And, Nor, But, Or, Yet