- Holy Spirit-The Spirit of God;presence of God as part of a person's religious experience.
Eden- The place where Adam and Eve lived before the Fall;Gen.2:8-24
- Heaven- The abode of God, and the spirits of the righteous after death;place of existence of the blessed after the mortal life.
Hell- The abode of evil and condemned spirits; the place of punishment of the wicked after death.
- The chief evil spirit;Devil;Great adversary of humanity.
Archangel- A chief principal angel;one of the nine orders of celestial attendants of God.
Serpent- A snake; Devil;Satan.Gen.3:1-5
- Sinai- The mountain, in S Sinai, of uncertain identity, on which Moses recieved the law.
- Sion Hill-Originally the name referred to the Jebusite fortress conquered by David, on the
southeastern hill of Jerusalem.
- Beelzebub- The chief devil;Satan;a devil;one of the fallen angels,second only to Satan.
- Seraphim- A member of the highest order of angels, often represented as a child's head with wings above, below, and on each side.
- Palestine- Also called Holy Land. Biblical name Conaan. an ancient country in SW Asia, on the E coast of the Mediterranean.