The perfect meal for tailgating and couch sitting
Tackle your big game hunger with a big bowl of an American classic.
Prep: 10 Minutes | Cook: 30 Minutes | Total: 40 Minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans BUSH’S Chili Beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In large pan, cook beef, onion and green pepper until meat is browned. Drain excess grease.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Bring to boil.
3. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Garnish with cheddar cheese.
5. Celebrate that next touchdown with a stomach full of hearty goodness.