It Function is to protect against disease and eliminates waste
The parts of it is skin, hair, and nails.
5 Fun Facts:
- You have a whole new layer of skin every month.
- Hair grows about one centimeter per month.
- An adult has 20 SQUARE FEET of skin!
- You shed a surprising 40 lbs of skin in a lifetime.
- Skin is the body's largest organ.
- We lose 30,000 to 40,000 dead skin cells every minute!
- Bed bugs exist solely to eat our dead skin.
- Your nails grow .5 mm a week.
How Does the system work
1. your skin sends a message to feel what you will feel
2. Nails help keeping bad things on the outside.
3.The hair is to keep dust and particles out
Problems and Diseases
1. skin cancer
2. getting your skin burned by the sun
3. Warts are a infection
4. eczema is something that can go any where