Career Research Project
Necessary job skills
- good practical skills
- the ability to work quickly and accurately
- maths skills for calculating surface areas and volumes of materials
- a reasonable level of fitness
- the ability to work as part of a team
- creative skills for fibrous plastering and other decorative work
- an awareness of health and safety issues
Black Hawk College info
This college has a dual credit for construction and welding. You can get credit while you are in high school by doing building trades one and two. You can also get college credit for doing welding one and two. The most credits you can get for it is 9 credits. This will get you a head step in college. The is a new program they are doing to help us achieve our jobs.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. -BOB MARLEY
It tells me that to keep going forward in life and never give up and achieve the goals I am going for.
The building department of every city of the first class shall have jurisdiction over all plastering except where it conflicts with the duties of any other department or conflicts with any law conferring on any other department supervision of any portion of plastering. - See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/nycode/GCT/4-A/60#sth...