1.Atmosphere is really important because if we didn't had atmosphere we wouldn't be alive.
2.Temperature changes as you go higher or in the atmosphere.
3. Pressure changes as you higher or lower in the atmosphere.
4. the atmosphere protects living organisms from genetic damage.
5.There are some other layers that are important to like the thermosphere , mesosphere, stratosphere, troposphere, and the last one would be the atmosphere, and the atmosphere would be important to because if we didn't had the atmosphere we wouldn't be alive so there wouldn't be a living thing.
6. The 5 layers of our atmosphere
1) The troposphere is the first layer above the surface and contains half of the Earth's atmosphere. weather occurs in this layer.
2) Many jet aircrafts fly in the stratosphere because it is very stable. Also, the ozone layer absorbs harmful rays from the Sun.
3) Meteors or rock fragments burn up in the mesosphere.
4) The thermosphere is a layer with auroras. It is also where the space shuttle orbits.
5) The atmosphere merges into space in the extremely thin exosphere. This is the upper limit of our atmosphere.
7.The atmosphere is thickest near the surface and thins out with height until it eventually merges into outer space.
8. Weather changes each day because the air in our atmosphere is always moving.