BY.ADRIAN MILLER JR
- It is a bacterial disease
- It effects your blood, lungs, and skin. It give off a powerful deadly toxin. Starts 1 to 7 days after exposure. Looks like a insect bite until it blisters up and get a black ulcer. The sore is painless but , surrounded by swelling.
- It is little harm but a lot of fear. They used it in warfare.
- The cure is antibiotics
- You can prevent it by Antibiotics bottle pills.
- I would say if you fell like you got bite by an insect, make sure you get it checked out before its to late.