Advice and Gratitude
Advice for when you feel down:
1. Sit by a fire and watch a funny show or read a book/article you are interested in.
2. Watch movies with friends or family and eat yummy food
3.Play with small fluffy animals.
I am grateful for...
-My friends because they are funny, smart and they make me happy by just being them.
-My family because they are there if I need them.
- My past and current schools and teachers because they have and continue to teach me
- My house because it has heat, running water, power and my bed.
- America. We live in a place where most people can eat 3 meals a day. Most people have a roof over their heads with running water, heat, and electricity.