Mexico City officially known as Mexico, D. F., or simply D. F.) is the federal district capital of Mexico. Eighty percent of those Mexicans who speak an indigenous language also speak Spanish. The most important of the Native American languages is Nahuatl. Mexico is considered part of Central America. Mexico's population is 122.3 million with an average of 27.4 years and a life expectancy of 77.14 years.
- The Sierra Madre and The Sierra Occidental are the major mountains ranges in Mexico.
- Mexico City (capital), Guadalajara, Monterrey and Puebla.
The climate of Mexico varies according to altitude. Northern Mexico gets very hot during the summer with sudden violent storms in the afternoon, with heavy rain and hail, also an isolated tornado can occur with these storm.
- Independence Day, Day of the Dead, Las Posadas.
- Chilaquiles, Tacos al Pastor, Tostadas, Chiles en nogada, Elote, Enchilada, Mole, Guacamole, Tamales.
- Association football, boxing, Charrería, Baseball, basketball and bullfighting are also highly popular and appreciated.
- Violent crime remains a major concern in Mexico, which has one of the highest rates of kidnappings in the world,
- Jaguar, Sarcastic Fringehead, Giant Leopard Moth, Bat Falcon, and Zebra Moray Eel.