Personalized Letter Map
Use a map of the country or state you were born in and create a map initial that can be displayed proudly in any room of your home!
With a few basic craft supplies and a map printout, you'll be on your way to creating a fun personalized home decor piece in no time!
- Paper Mache Letter
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush Applicator
- Map (You can Google the area you want to use and print out a colored copy or use an old map you don't mind cutting)
- Pencil and Scissors
1. Using a pencil, trace the paper mache letter onto the map.
2. Cut out the shape of your letter.
3. Using the foam brush, apply a thin layer of Mod Podge on the front of the paper mache letter and on the back of the cut out map letter.
4. Slowly, starting at the top of the letter, place the map onto the front of the paper mache letter. Make sure you are lining the edges up nicely and gently press down the paper map as you go.
5. Let the letter dry for at least 30 minutes.
6. Apply a thin top coat to the letter. Apply additional coats if you feel necessary.
7. Let the top coat dry and you're ready to display your custom letter map!