By: Raki Alston
Definition: Bullying is something that someone does to you that hurts you. Or something that you don't like.
Facts about Bullying
*Over 3.5 million students are being bullied each year.
* Approximately 160,000 students skip school because of being bullied.
*Bullying is bad and it can hurt people feelings
*Bullying can get you in a prison cell.
*Bullying is being mean to another kid over and over again. Bullying often includes:
- Talking about hurting someone
- Spreading rumors
- Leaving kids out on purpose
- Attacking someone by hitting them or yelling at them
How does bullying happen? what causes it?
By hitting, kicking, pinching, punching, scratching, spitting or any other form of physical attack.Bad name calling, bad jokes, teasing, threats rumors. That could hurt someone feelings. By talking about their parents or love ones. The people that are being bullied can't take anymore so they just go crazy on them.
What are symptoms/signs of my topic?
- Somebody said something mean to you that made you feel bad about yourself.Someone has hit you or touch you in a certain way you don’t want to be touch. Someone could of made your day bad when you were having a good day. Someone just keep doing things to you and you can't take it anymore. So you go CRAZY.
Who tires to help people who suffer from Bullying? what do they do to help?
Parents, counselors, your friends, and teachers. They could call the police to tell them what's going on. They could get the kid/kids expelled. You could also get a restraining order on the kid/kids. Tell anyone who cares about bullying.
why is it important for people to know about bullying?
It's important for people to know about bullying so they can get other people to stop bullying. So they will know what bullying is. They could also know what bullying looks like. To tell people how it feels to be bullied. To speak up if they know someone who's been bullied.