Skills and characteristics you need to work in the IT industry.
What technical knowledge do you need in an IT job?
As an IT support technician, you would will on site or by phone, email or using web-based applications. Your job would normally include:
- Talking to clients to find out details of faults.
- Working out the reasons why somethings not working and then tell the client.
- Fixing all sorts equipment, printers and scanners.
- Make sure all equipment is set up and all new software and upgrading existing systems.
- Testing and servicing equipment.
- Recording problems and their solutions for future reference.