April 27, 2015
Madison City Schools First Class Pre-K Center
I can't believe how quickly this year is winding down. It just seems like yesterday that all the kids were still having trouble getting out of their seats at carline and into the building and now, they are jumping out and eager to get into the building to see their friends. We only have 19 days left in the school year! Wow!
We are looking forward to our field trip to the botanical gardens on Tuesday. Here are a few reminders:
- We will leave at 8:30 from school.
- Parents may meet us there and the cost of your ticket is $13 at the gate. You can go ahead and get your ticket when you get there.
- If you are sending a lunch with your child, please make sure to send in a sack lunch in a bag that can be thrown away.
- Please dress your child for the weather (layers) and only closed toed shoes.
- Please make arrangements for siblings to visit a friend that day.
We are in the last days of taking applications for First Class pre-K for the 2015-2016 school year. The application is available online on our website until April 30, 2015. If you know parents who would like our program, please share this information with them.
Make sure to scroll down and see the schedule for the Mother's Day activity and the parent conference days. If they have not done so already, they will be contacting you to set up a conference time for you to come and learn about your kindergarten ready student!
We will see everyone at 7:35 on Monday morning!
Let's have a great week!
2015-2016 Enrollment for Madison City Schools First Class Pre-K Center. If you have friends that you think may be interested, please click this information to share with them.
Tuition-- Parents, please be reminded that tuition is due on the 10th of the month. We thank you for getting your tuition turned in on time. Click here to pay tuition online.
Lunch Accounts-- Parents, please be sure you are keeping your lunch accounts current. We do have a convenient way to access and pay for lunch accounts online. Check out https://paypams.com to register!
Are you getting text messages from Ms. Bush? If you aren't, please subscribe to Remind to get our texts. This is the best way we have to communicate with you! Use the options below to subscribe.
Tuesday April 28, 2015-- Botanical Gardens field trip
Thursday May 7, 2015--Friday May 8, 2015-- Special Mother's Day activity,
- Dads, you are invited to come help decorate a special cake for Mom. The schedule for the Mother's Day activity is as follows:
Thursday, May 7 Friday, May 8
8:30-9:00— Russell 8:30-9:00— McAbee
9:10-9:40—Garrison 9:10-9:40— Ratliff
9:50-10:20— McPherson 9:50-10:20—Brown
- Tuesday May 5, 2015-- Ms. Russell's class parent conferences
- Thursday May 7, 2016-- Ms. Ratliff's class parent conferences
- Friday May 8, 2015--Ms. Feld's class parent conferences
- Monday May 11, 2015-- Ms. McPherson's class parent conferences
- Tuesday May 12, 2015-- Ms. McAbee's class parent conferences
Thursday May 14, 2015-- Last day for Ms. Brown's and Ms. Dunaway's preschool class
Friday May 15, 2015-- MCS Pre-K Field Day
Thursday May 21, 2015-- Last day of school, 10:30 dismissal