Guides Kaitlyn Landon
285-295 per night 2 bed 2 bath Internet Pets aloud
1400 square foot
Guests must provide their own meals
- High top rubber boots! – Example-L.A. Cross Burly Boot
- Rain Gear – choose high quality rain gear with an outer layer that is both waterproof and, most importantly, quiet.
- Sleeping bag and pillow, medium weight bag.
- Towels and facecloths
- Personal gear
- Small back pack (Day Pack)
- Socks – 3 to 4 pairs of wool socks
- Rifle – 270/30-06 suggested minimum. Have 180-250 grain bullets
- Soft gun case – for transporting in bush plane(required)
- Binoculars – at least 2 to 3 hours a day will be spent glassing
- Spotting scope suggested for trophy woodland caribou hunts