By: Mia Chung
Crepes are available throughout France, but it actually originated in Bretagne or Brittany. Brittany is located in the northwest region of France.
There are many different kinds of crepes, but usually people tend to order or make the sweet rather than savory. You can put whatever you like inside the thin and delicious pancake! I prefer Nutella, Strawberries, Whip Cream, and Powdered Sugar. I make crepes all the time for family and friends. They are such a delicious treat, plus you only need six ingredients to achieve making crepes!
- De la Farine
- Des Oeufs
- Du Sel
- Du Beurre
- Du Lait
- De L'eau
- Du Sucre
- De La Vanille (Optionnel)
Je n'aime pas de champignons!
- Strawberry and Nutella Crepes. Digital image. Dish Maps. Closet Cooking, n.d. Web.
- France’s Brittany Gets Its Own Facebook. Digital image. Rude Baguette. Roxanne Varza, 3 Nov. 2011. Web. 18 Mar. 2015.
- Rachael. "French Crepes Made in Brittany." Rail Europe French Crepes Made in Brittany Comments. Rachael, 10 June 2011. Web. 18 Mar. 2015.
- "How to Make French Crepes." YouTube. YouTube, n.d. Web. 24 Mar. 2015.
Below is a recording of 3 friends sharing their favorite meal for lunch.
How To Make Crepes!