But most importantly...

I'm out of the box!

My personal brand cannot be amply described by shoes, pizza, sweets and crystals because it's too contained, structured and figured-out. I'd like to say I'm 98% creative (the other 2% rooted in an 8th grade math ability) and original in the person that I am. More often than not, that comes in the form of corky, crazy and being able to laugh at myself all the time. It's why I'll be the best creative copywriter intern for Taxi.

To view my online portfolio, check out chungcatalog.com  

Comment Stream