Technical planXBJ-VID Rock Wool Sandwich Panel Line
Sandwich panel specification:
Length: Min cutting length is 2.5 m
Max cutting length is 12m
Width: (see profile drawing)
Thickness: (see profile drawing)
Raw material specification:
coil thickness: 0.4～0.6 mm (steel be flat without ups and downs,deformation and bending)
sheet yield stress: ≤235MPa
coil max width: 1220 mm (tolerance±2mm)
coil max weight: 4T
coil ID: Φ500 and Φ600 mm
coil OD: Φ1000 mm
Rock wool material: rock wool length should be more than 100mm, and it should be vertical arrange, density is ≥70㎏/m3, single piece length is ≥ 3m.
Material suitable shape: see profile drawing
Material suitable width： minimum shall be 1/2mm of the finished panel width.
Machine line specification:
Work line speed: 1000-3000mm/min (frequency speed adjustment).Attention: depend on glue brand, temperature and proficiency of operators.
Machine length: about 45 m
Working height: 1050 mm (panel output height)
Laminating effective length: 7.5m
Control way: adopt industrial computer PLC
Total power: about 40 kw
Power: 415V/3phase/50 Hz
control voltage: 24 V/110 V/220 V
pneumatic: 0.7 Mpa (self prepared by factory)
best working temperature: around 25℃
Ⅲ. Main structure features and work principle
1. Main structure features
1) The line has great performance with nice externality, low working noise, high working efficiency and so on.
2) The laminator body adopts turbine and worm transmission which will make the laminating works very smoothly.
3) The main machine adopts inverter speed adjustment, it can cut to length automatically.
4) Machine frame adopts welding structure with shot blasting treatment
5) There are three groups of heating system, it can adapt to user’s local temperature requirement.
6) Separated driven gluewater pump system.
7) The main body adopts horizontal laminating, the glue can be spread evenly, there is no pollution.
8) The laminating body is very long, it will make the final product in very good condition.
9) The cutting blades have long working life.