(George Gordon Byron)
Through this lesson;
students will learn about Lord Byron who is regarded as one of the greatest British poets
students will learn about Lord Byron's life
students will find out Lord Byron's famous works and his contribution to the English Literature.
students will improve their understanding of the English Literature.
students will find out why Lord Byron is so famous writer
George Gordon Byron (22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824), he is best know as Lord Byron, was an English poet and an important figure in the Romantic movement. Among Byron's best-known works are the lengthy narrative poems like "Don Juan" and the short lyric "She Walks in Beauty." He is regarded as one of the greatest British poets.
2. POETIC WORKS
- A great talent
- Great display of passion
- Aversion society and social institutions
- Frustration with an impossible love because of the limits imposed by society or death
- Dark past.
- Self-destructive behavior
- Childe Harold's Pilgrimage (1812-1818)
- The Bride of Abydos (1813)
- Beppo (1817)
- Mazeppa (1818)
- The Island (1823)
- In my thirty-six years (1824)