Kiara McInturf- 21st Century 1st period
1. You do not write in all CAPITALS because they may think you are screaming at them or being rude.
2. Giving background info when writing to a teacher for a project or assignment is important because it tells them which project your doing and it narrows it down.
3. Reading your email over before you send it to the person so if you have all caps you can change it before you send it to them.
4. When mailing to a teacher always put your full name, class period, or division to help them know who they are talking to and what class you are in.
5. Think twice if its appropriate before you send it because if somethings not appropriate and you send it you could get in trouble.