Geometry All Around Us
1) What is the measure of one interior angle of this sign? What is the name of the shape?
2) What is the relationship between angle 1 and angle 3? If angle 3 is 70 what is the measure of angle 1? What would the measure of angle 2 be?
3) How would you classify this triangle by its angles and sides?
4) What postulate would you use to prove these 2 triangles congruent?
5) Are the columns skew, paralell, or perpendicular?
6) What is the name of the line shown in teal?
7) If lines D and B are parallel then what is the relationship shown between the 2 congruent angles?
8) What is the measure of x?
9) What is the measure of x if the 2 triangles are similar?
10) Solve for x
1) 108, pentagon
2) Vertical angles, 70, 110
3) Obtuse isosceles
4) Hypotenuse Leg (HL)
6) Angle bisector
7) Alternate interior angles
9) x= 17
10) x= 84