- what is Genetics
Genetics is the study of heredity and the variation of inherited characteristics.
- what causes it
- Canavan disease is classified as a leudystrophy gene provides instructions for making an enzyme called aspartoylase.
- How is the affected individual'S life impacted by the disease? Canavan disease usually appear during the first 3 to 6 months of life
- Is it curable or treatable and HOW?there a standard course of treatment
- what is environmental
relating to the natural world and the impact of human activity on its condition
- What causes it?There are two main types of skin cancer, malignant melanoma and non-melanoma skincancer.The sun. No tanning! Always wear sunscreen.
- Is it curable or treatable and how?it is almost always curable, but if it is not, the cancer
- what is Lifestyle choices.a choice a person makes about how to live and behave, according to their attitudes, tastes, and values. is ur own choices
- What causes The body normally control the level of glucose in the blood using a chemical hormone called insulin.
- How is the affected individual'S life impacted by the disease? .It most often affects people who are older than 40.
- Is it curable or treatable and how
- this is copied is fully treatable, but requires careful medical .... Diabetes mellitus is a chronic disease, for which there is no known cure except