By: Andre Knight McWilliams
- Birth date: December 28, 1856Death date: February 3, 1924 (aged 67)Hometown:
- Hometown: Staunton, Virginia, U.S
- Parents: Joseph Ruggles Wilson (Farther) and Jessie Janet Woodrow (Mother)
Woodrow Wilson attended Davidson College in North Carolina, then transferred to Princeton as a freshman . He also attended to law school at the University of Virginia. Later on Woodrow Wilson enrolled in Johns Hopkins University, where he earned a Ph.D
- Wife's-Ellen Axson Wilson (wife) and Edith Wilson
- Children-Margaret Woodrow Wilson, Jessie Woodrow Wilson Sayre, and Eleanor Wilson McAdoo
- As govoner of New Jersy Woodrow Wilson wanted to fight machine politics and party bosses, securing campaign finance reform, a primary law permitting voters rather than party bosses to nominate candidates, and a program to compensate workers injured on the job.
- Woodrow Wilson was the 23rd president of the United States. Wilson's political views was part of the Democratic Party.
Woodrow Wilsons' Quotes
"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow".-Woodrow Wilson
"The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".
Woodrow Wilson was born on December 28, 1856. Woodrow graduated from Princeton University and also attended to law school at University of Virginia. His farther was a professor at Princeton University. In 1910 Woodrow Wilson was elected as the governor of New Jersey. Before he was elected president he was elect to br the president of Princeton University in 1902. Being the president of Princeton Uiversity it brought him more attention, thats when he was apporche to be run for govorner in the state of New Jersey. When elected govorner he began to fight for machine politics and party bosses, securing campaign finance reform, a primary law permitting voters rather than party bosses to nominate candidates, and a program to compensate workers injured on the job. A couple years later Wilson decided to run for president and he became the 23rd president of the United States. During his presidency Wilson delivered a major speech to the Congress in which he laid out "Fourteen Points" that he believed in postwar peace, prevent future wars.At age 67 President Woodrow died.
3 things I want know about Woodrow Wilson
Did the the citizen of the United States think he did a good job of being president?
How did Woodrow Wilson impact the community?
If he was able to change one thing about being president what would it be?