Product Creation Workshop
The easiest way to monetize a blog or
podcast is by selling your own products!
From Nancy Camden
and Marian LaSalle:
From Nancy Camden and Marian LaSalle:
The easiest way to monetize a blog or podcast is by selling your own products!
Can you answer YES! to these basic product questions?
- Do you have a complete line of your own digital products to sell?
- Have you set up your product funnel?
- Have you planned a return path to bring past customers back into your funnel?
- Have you identified your major marketing networks?
- Have you set up a delivery system and payment methods?
Join us in our 2-day virtual bootcamp to take you from A to Z in product creation, including niche focus, product funnel, pricing, delivery and payment methods.
We created 8 products in 2 days – and our system works!
"Join US . . .And We Will Personally Guide You To Create Your Product Funnel and Flagship Product! (Even If You Don't Have A Clue What It Will Be Yet)"Product Creation Workshop
Creating a step-by-step plan for your product funnel is probably easier than you think, but it does require some planning. This isn't a bunch of theory . . . it's high impact, it's fast paced, and it's all about getting solid results.
Building a solid foundation for your entire product will be easier than you think.
Crafting Your Flagship Offer
We're going to show you how to craft and structure your presell offer for maximum profit and value. The way you create and structure your offer for a product that you haven't created yet is very different from offering a pre-made product. And we are going to show you every last detail of how to create a product offering that people are willing to "pre-buy" (before it's made).
Here's exactly what you'll get inside Content Creation Workshop.
- How to transform all the feedback and interest that you've received from your audience into the most seductive package imaginable.
- How to reward your people for being with you from day one and thank them for being part of the journey from the very beginning
- How to create your sales presentation - whether you should use video, a blog post, an email, a long form or short form sales letter, or a one-on-one phone conversation
- How to create offers for products that simply sell themselves before you've made them
(Dates are to be determined. We work with your schedule. )
Nacny Camden and Marian LaSalle